Old Mission Foundation Scholarship General Information:
Established in 1960 and supported through the generosity of Old Mission members, the Old Mission Foundation offers college scholarships to qualifying students.
The scholarship application and instructions with deadlines are located at
Send all additional scholarship correspondence to email@example.com. The Board will confirm receipt of all email communication. It is the student’s responsibility to follow up to ensure the Board has received any unacknowledged correspondence. Do not send Foundation correspondence to the church office.
Late or incomplete applications will not be considered. If a deadline is missed, student may apply for scholarship or renewal the following semester per usual procedures.
Scholarships are renewable up to a maximum of (8) semesters. Scholarships amounts will vary each semester, per Foundation by-laws. Checks will be mailed Aug 15 / Fall and Feb. 15/Spring. It is the student’s responsibility to notify the Board if a check is not received.
Initial Scholarship Application Requirements:
• Cumulative high school GPA 2.75 on a 4.0 scale
• A Completed application with essay, a copy of your transcript submitted online and received by Board prior to the application deadline. Submission of a final official transcript is required prior to July 1. An electronic version sent directly from the school to the Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org would be acceptable.
• All qualified applicants are required to interview with the Foundation Board, usually in May.
Scholarship Renewal Requirements:
• Cumulative college GPA 2.75 on a 4.0 scale with course load equivalent of 12 semester hours. If a student falls below the GPA/course load requirement, student may reapply when the cumulative GPA of 2.75 is met.
• You or your school needs to send an electronic transcript and you need to submit online or send a completed renewal form with essay to the Foundation at email@example.com prior to January 15 or July 1 depending on the semester.